Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where do i find green latex caulk to match my aluminum trim on my house?

There is now available a product called color match caulking. Check with a local paint store, such as Sherwin Williams, Valspar, Glass %26amp; Paint, etc. It is basically like mixing paint, they use a base caulking and mix and inject colorant to match your choice. Works great.Where do i find green latex caulk to match my aluminum trim on my house?
My local Ace hardware store carries a massive line of different types/colors of caulks. You might give them a go.Where do i find green latex caulk to match my aluminum trim on my house?
although colored caulks are becoming more popular the


choices are still limited. Try a paintable caulk and


painting over it or maybe mixing latex paint dyes direcly with it
I have never herd of where to purchase green latex caulk or seen it, what you could do it gets alittle messy is to add green food coloring to white or clear latex then use putty Knife your your fingers to apply it were it's need

No comments:

Post a Comment