Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I find latex free condoms?

I have a burning reaction to regular condoms and I dont know where to find latex free.. help anyone??Where can I find latex free condoms?
hi me too! lol are you in the UK? if so i will send you a link, but most chemists sell them Where can I find latex free condoms?
I always liked using the lambskin condoms. They are a little more expensive and do not protect against STD's, but if you are in a monogamous relationship and not at risk for STD's, I would definitely recommend them. They are latex-free and feel VERY natural.





You can find them at any major drug store, like Long's or Rite-Aid.





Good luck!
brands like durex and EXS make latex free condoms, avanti ultimate and protex non-latex respectively.





Try online stores like http://www.JohnnysJohnnys.co.uk/



planned parenthood? maybe...
  • lakers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment