Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How would you react if your guest ate chicken wings wearing latex gloves?

That's hysterical!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I would hope that the guest would be a friend of a friend, because any friend of mine can't be that way. I mean, I have cats in the house! Geez, I'm cracking up. This is about the funniest question I've answered yet. Thanks!How would you react if your guest ate chicken wings wearing latex gloves?
I'd kick his paranoid rear end right out of my house.





I have a germophobic co-worker - and that's the least of his quirks - and I would simply NOT put up with that behavior in my house. Can't do anything about it at work, but I RULE IN MY HOME.





Damn!How would you react if your guest ate chicken wings wearing latex gloves?
i would laugh! also do you have to supply the gloves?
I would just stare at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment