Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do women enjoy wearing rubber or latex gloves, explain?

A quick question to see if any women out there enjoy wearing rubber or latex gloves, how they feel when wearing them and their thoughts to why they feel that way about them?Do women enjoy wearing rubber or latex gloves, explain?
I enjoy dressing in rubber from top to bottom and getting a full work out, if you know what I mean! It makes me all hot and bothered! I like the sound it makes when I move around and when my man goes at it! Oh wait, were you talking about rubber gloves? Uh....never mind!Do women enjoy wearing rubber or latex gloves, explain?
I do wear them when I clean or wash dishes in bleach . Do i enjoy wearing them NO , because they are in my way , and they get on my nerves when I am trying to scrub something because they seem to keep my hands from working as I can without them , and they get slick feeling on the inside after awhile .... I wear them but I dont like them !
I mostly wear disposable gloves for housework. I like keeping water and chemicals off my hands. I had a very bad experience with


cracked, bleeding skin a few years back, from working around the house without gloves. Too m any chemicals, too much hand washing.


Gloves were the answer, once I got the condition under control.
The big yellow rubber gloves make my hands feel sweaty, and you have to disinfect them after each use which can be a pain.





The latex gloves are decent, as long as they are powder-free, but still pretty uncomfortable and expensive.





I just use natural cleaners that won't hurt my hands.
Hate them, never wear them unless absolutely necessary and I find very few occasions when they're absolutely necessary. Can't feel anything while wearing them and am very likely to drop and break dishes if I wear them to wash dishes. That probably wasn't what you wanted to hear.
I doubt if any woman gets as much enjoyment out of their rubber gloves as you do. You'd probably like that though, huh? :)
Well, I love wearing my latex clothing! And, I do consider gloves a part of my clothing. So yes! lol
where did that come from??? lol it depends on the person - personally i just like to blow them up to look like fat hands and draw on them... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment