Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there such things as latex free condoms?

If so could you just get them at the drug store? I really don't know why I'm asking because I'm about to go and just ask, but I thought I'd see what you all say.Are there such things as latex free condoms?
Yes, there are latex free condoms. If you are trying to prevent std's do NOT use lambskin......they only prevent pregnancy. If you don't see them right away, don't be embarrassed to ask the pharmacist where they are located. Kudos to you for using a condom!!!





By the way, people tell me that you have to use a little more lubrication with these.Are there such things as latex free condoms?
yes but they are more pourous and thus do not protect as well.





Lambskin is one type.
yes there is lambskin


you can get them at any drug store.
Sure. There are condoms made from lamb skin. Gross sounding I know but they are for people who are allergic to latex.
Yes there are latex free condoms, they are a little more expensive. I dont know if you need to get a perscription for them or if you can get them o.t.c. They are supposed to feel a little more like the real thing, I dont know. Check wallgreens or cvs if you need them.
Go for the lamb skin condoms. My best friend is allergic to latex so that's what she uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment