Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bert has his latex gloves on to do the housework, is it wrong to get excited by this?

Bert thinks he might clean the kitchen pipes out insteadBert has his latex gloves on to do the housework, is it wrong to get excited by this?
Are those five digit gloves or special 1 finger puppet gloves?





I find that latex chaffes my insides so would prefer Berts soft felt fingers to clean my pipes.Bert has his latex gloves on to do the housework, is it wrong to get excited by this?
Bert, I wish you wouldn't clean the house with latex gloves, Bert.





:)








Don't let him clean the outside of the pipes! I repeat, do NOT let him clean the outside of the pipes!
Bert I have a box of latex gloves - but I don't use them for cleaning the kitchen pipes, or for cleaning anything for that matter!! They are my 'special' gloves!!
I don't think it's ever wrong to be turned on by things that don't hurt an innocent in the course of action you take to relieve your excitement.
no i found it a struggle not to get excited by latex gloves when i used to work with them....there is just something so naughty about them try snapping it against your wrist....ooooo lol
rofl!!! i would be more excited to see bert bending over the bathtub with a can of scrubbing bubbles in one hand and a sponge in the other
Possibly!
I need a good service today, but would prefer no gloves.
Ooooh ... I have a whole box of those somewhere. For extra dirty work ;-)
Remember to scrub hard Bert ;-)
LOL - whatever floats your boat Bert!!
Ooh bert is kinkayyyy!
nope, totally fine.
Nah. I bet Ernie gets excited about it too.
You all better rush away from Bert. One in ten people have an anal fissure... and Bert WILL try ten times, checking who has what.





ROFL%26amp;L
Do you fancy cleaning my pipes while your at it.
I'm wondering if Bert has his gloves on the right part of his body!
why not
bert its not wrong 4 u to fancy ur own brotha!





TO HELL IT ENT!





INCEST!





u get turned on to easily!!





rarrrr
i bet you've got your hand up his bottom
i dunno.what does ernie say?LOL..do whatever you want dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment