Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats the best way to find girls near me into spandex and latex?

Why dont you go to an 80's themed party! lolWhats the best way to find girls near me into spandex and latex?
Try %26lt; http://www.RubberPal.com %26gt;





Best of Luck!Whats the best way to find girls near me into spandex and latex?
buy some and prance around your hometown in it. or find a spandex/latex convention :]
I saw on HBO once that they have a Latex convention in Vegas...just a though..
Are you the man who emailed me asking how much latex I owned??
Cruise the beach, or run the naked mile!
walk around in your rubber suit and see who approaces
First of all not many girls can get away with spandex and latex, secondly are you a perv for trying to find girls in latex, or am I just misenterpreting the question
like everyone else in the world, you wait and search

No comments:

Post a Comment